Wednesday, August 20, 2008

last night


last night we stayed up to talked. it's been a long time since we had such a heartfelt talk. i told you my confusions, my emptiness, my fustrations and just like that, with no questions interrupting, you listened.
and you held me in your arms, you wipe away my tears and softly and gently remind me not to look within myself. you told me the tales from long ago, how abraham were good friends with God himself. you told me about what friendships can and really means. so long as i don't look within myself.
you told me of how even the most powerful man or richest can have everything yet when they look within themselves, they can still find it empty. as long as i look within myself, it is empty. then, you point and gently shift my direction back to Him. you talk about Him, you told me many wonderful things that only He can do. you told me whatever my hearts desires, He will give. talk to Him, you said. only He can and will show you what your hearts desires is.
last night, you helped me see. you point me back to Jesus. you prayed shalom over me. it shall surely come to pass.

No comments: