Thursday, September 18, 2008

i want to rant!

i want to rant!! our home wireless is completely wreaking havoc with my company's email system! well, i can surf on other people's website but not my own?!
and i can check my emails on yahoo but not my own?! this is ridiculous!
yes, i'm using !!! like nobody's business! and its fustrating when i'm like what?
allowed to answer 1 email before the wireless decided its enough for me?!
hello!! i'm trying to work here ok! hmpf!
and did i mention that my home's reception is terribly awful! yes! its terrible i tell you!
and the only places where it has great reception is the windows! the windows!
who talks at the windows?! and what happens if the phone drops?!
i stay on the 12th floor you know?!
my goodness! this is so unfair!!! can someone tell my wireless
my home is my office and studio too? its making me crazy!
ok, i'm finally letting off alot of my fustrations and feeling a tiny bit better.
and its really silly powering it on and off so many times! so if you happen to be a computer expert and happened to read my blog, please tell me what can i do ok!
and i'll give a reward for you! really!
on another train of thought, i'm thinking of picking up sewing.
anyway, i'm going to power off and on that #$%^ wireless now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's your new house? Haha... That bad meh?

life-muse said...

yes its really bad!! my new place is at jurong west, the ulu ulu part lol..

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jurong West is really ulu for me leh. Cannot imagine myself staying there! Haha... Ulu part that's why got problem? =p

life-muse said...

hmm not aure about it cos other websites are ok.. just the reception is really bad!!