Wednesday, September 10, 2008

stepping out

i'm



stepping out


i feel so let down with myself. the things that i said i do, i do not do and the things i do not do, i do. why? therein lies the parodox of being a good person.  
i wanna step out of this shell. i wanna be someone you are proud of. someone who do you good and not evil all the days of my life. someone you can come home to and rejoice together with.
no, i don't want us to be seperated and lest you think i'm your biggest regret.
yet what is it? what is it? what is holding me back? what is making me the way i am now?!!
***
"therefore, there IS NOW no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Him, the spirit of life has set me free from the law of sin and death" romans 8:1
***
"a wife of noble character who can find? she is worth far more than rubies. her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. she brings him good and not evil all the days of her life" proverbs 31:10,11
***
lord, let this be in my remembrance whenever i feel that i've fallen short. not the words of man or the world to pick me up, but Your everlasting words that brings me life and peace!!

No comments: