Thursday, November 13, 2008

the weather mirrors me

how apt that the weather mirrors my mood for these past few days..

and so when the going gets tough, the tough starts to say, "and in all these things (tribulations, challenges etc..), I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me!"

::
what is a real job?

?
?
?

i also say..
::

a real job is doing something you really enjoy, but how many of us can truly say that? oh man, the cynical me is trying to break free, but i shall not let it be! i don't want to turn into those horrible, cynical old lady always complaining about how life is, how people are always turning against each other, i refused to!

so, even when we're going through a rough financial patch now, i cling and cling onto the finished work of jesus and into His loving arms. He is always pleased to see me, ha!

His delight is in me!

No comments: