Monday, June 28, 2010

favourites

colour:
white, jade green, dusky pink, brown, grey, actually i like all colours

food:
egg mayo and potato salad, tuna, chocolate, ice cream, chips, celery (eww to some haha)

fruit:
cherries

past-time:
people watching, flipping through magazines, photos, watching my husband and son sleep, dreaming about endless other dreams, writing random stuff

people:
jesus, husband, son, sister and my dad and ok, my mum too, sometimes

flower:
roses, chrsyanthemums, i like all flowers!

get-ups:
jeans and a tee, maybe the occasional dress

motto to above get-ups:
simple is chic. but its never that simple to be chic! hahahahahaha

emotions:
in love.

numbers:
0. cos it can add great value to other numbers when placed behind it, ha!

letters:
qx

moments:
when my son is asleep, when i'm playing with him, when i'm doing my own stuff, when my husband comes home

hang out activity:
being with people i enjoyed hanging out with, laughing all around and being silly

shows:
gilmore girls, popular, gLee!

nail polish:
funky colours and glitter

hairstyles:
ponytail, braids and bangs

perfume:
ck be

thats all i can think of right now!

No comments: