Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesdays are meant to be Thursdays kind of thankfulness

both having fun at JBCG

Today, I just want to be thankful.


Thankful for:


- The 2 monkeys above, erm I mean men in my life. Especically the small one, for bringing much joy and laughter into the family.


- A nice bed to sleep on.


- Egg mayo sandwiches


- My sister


- My father


- My mother-in-law


- Internet connection


- Strawberry flavour Pocky


- Coke


- Clothes and shoes to wear


- Working and intact body parts


- A job


- My mother (almost forgot!)


- Smiles


- Post Its pads


- Disposables diapers


- Milk powder


- Flowers


- Music


- Chicken wings


- McDelivery


- Peperoni's


- Air-con


- Heater


- Colours


- Diamonds


............. right now these are what I can think of. In no way, my list is exhausative, ha. Its just that I want to be reminded that no matter what situations that we're in, I am still thankful for all the little things in my life.


Like a quote I was saw, "Its the little things in life that makes it BIG!"





P/S: If only we can skip Wednesdays and right onto Thursdays, now that will make everyone thankful, ha!




No comments: