Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bloody post

I have never been so happy and relieved to see blood in my life! Because for the past month, I've been having symptoms similiar to pregnancy symptoms. The sore boobs, the bloating, the poor appetite, the mentally unstable, swinging emotions and the unexplainable cravings. So ya, it scared the entire world out of me.

But this time, I realised I was'nt so keen on it anymore. I find myself asking the what ifs and if onlys. Irrational fear gripped me and all I could think of was this kid came at a wrong time. I felt so bad for this unborn baby cause Mama could'nt love him/she as much as the first one. And I felt so so guilty!! Like I'm robbing him/she of love.

So when I finally saw blood yesterday, I know I can sleep (almost wanted to say rest) in peace and enjoyed that stupid cupcake I've been craving for the past few days, guilt-free.

And to make it all better, here is a video of my son telling his YiYi off for making him fell off her bed. Hilarious especially at the last part when he turned around and walked off dragging his diapers like he's running away from home, ha!

No comments: