Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trapped

lift-struck

Yesterday I got trapped in a lift. And the irony was that my colleague was atcually recalling her experience to me a few weeks back. And I was secretly laughing at her in my heart. Karma.

So here's what to do when you find yourself trapped in a lfit.
  1. Do not panic. Ever.
  2. Look for telephone numbers to call.
  3. Call given number and explained your situation in a calm manner.
  4. Wait patiently.
  5. Fiddle with your phone while waiting. I did and took an artistic shot of the lift.
  6. Wait somemore.
  7. Eventually help will arrive. Don't blame me if it took a few hours. I said eventually, not immediately.
What happens if you forgot your phone and you're trapped alone?
  1. Press the alarm.
  2. Press the alarm.
  3. Press the alarm.
  4. Press the alarm.
  5. Press the alarm.
  6. Press the alarm.
  7. Eventually help will arrive. Again I said eventually, not immediately. Notice how many times I wrote Press the alarm?
Please in no way attempt to open the lift doors on your own. The last time it happened to a group of friends I know, one fell into the lift shaft and died. True story.

No comments: