Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We have our very own fun pack weekend, thank you very much!


The past few days were super enjoyable! We celebrated my sister's birthday at St Regis, courtesy of a complimentary room stay when my husband signed up for their membership long time ago. And we spent National Day having a nice picnic at Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Pictures time!


the gorgeously cozy room


the lounge where my husband spent the night
he graciously let my sister, my son and I have the bed


the bathroom=the size of my own bedroom


this kid sure know how to soak it up!


surprising her with her cake


family photo


At Singapore Botanic Gardens
 
watching Daddy do his thing


blowing bubbles with Aunty Elizabeth
you can play with your cousin next year!


i shoot you, you shoot me!

Today's outfit

lace sleeve top: Jennie Shop
belt: from somewhere
kahki pants: Gmarket
flats: ViVi

Okay, two more days to the weekend again!

No comments: