Thursday, September 8, 2011

All the parents unite when you find yourselves in the A&E ward at 4am in the morning

Okay, the baby has finally fallen asleep and now I can blog. He has been sick for the past few days which explains the lack of posts.

This time round, it's a viral fever. He had a high temperature of 39.4 on Tuesday and we had to rush him to KK Hospital in the middle of the night. His body was really really hot and you could literally feel heat radiating out of his armpits. It's that hot.

So we brought him to the hospital and after an hour of waiting for him to pee for a urine sample, the doctor just diagnose him as having a viral fever. Gave us paracetemol and ibuprofen and sent us back home.

As of right now, his fever has subsided alot but it still comes and goes. And so it's a few days of clinging and being his Siamese twin. I cannot be out of his sight. The poor husband has been relegated to the invisible zone. Any hugs or kisses are met with a resounding No, No,No! or Don't want!

And I hope his fever will truly break by tomorrow though!

PS: To the person who search for babies born without head and landed upon my blog, this is not that kind of blog.

PPS: I really really want to wear my new booties and was tempted just to wear it to the coffee shop below our house. But my husband says vanity is not a virtue.
Oh.

PPPS: I know no one does PPPS but really, I just want to thank you for even reading to this part. Thank you. :)

No comments: