Sunday, September 18, 2011

Never under-estimate what a small tube of gloss can do to your lips and your vanity quota. If not you can rap an angry song about it yo!

Gosh, I really think I'm having writer's block. Its taking me ages just to come up with this sentence. And I'm still struggling to think of constructive ways to string my words together. Never mind, there's always music to fill in the blanks, ha!

 Today's outfit:
top: Jennie Shop
belt: First Textile
shorts: Kiyo
stripe flats: Gmarket 

In my touch-up pouch:

from upper left to down: gatsby oil control film,
Estee Lauder lipstick in Pink Champagne, compact mirror, toothpick holder, 
Burt's Bees lip balm, Flutter lip gloss

But I like to give this a shout out. Tadah!
 
 
makes my lips flutter, ooh lala

My mother-in-law passed this to me the other day. When I saw it, I was'nt very impressed as you know, its brandless and it looks so meh. So I just chuck it aside till today.

Today, I am converted by this little tube of Flutter lip gloss. It gives the most natural gloss and shimmer and I actually think my lips have never felt so pretty and demure before till TODAY! Okay Estee, I don't mean to leave you out but you're kind of on the high side to maintain you know?

I really liked the shade and its great if you want to chill on a weekend and not be overly done with your make up and yet, its also just right if you want to impress your boss with your appraisal meeting. Flutter him with those lips ya, ha.

Okay end of vanity ramblings. I'm in love with her voice.
I used to listen to his songs, angry man he is. 
(Explicit lyrics!)

No comments: