Thursday, June 28, 2012

I wanted to complain and whine, but then excitement got the hold on me

This tiredness is so sudden. One day I'm all up and about, the next day, I'm like a withered flower. Listless, moody, lifeless.

Welcome to third trimester.

I've noticed my feet and fingers are getting slightly swollen, the burping has returned, my gums are bleeding alot more whenever I brushed them and my appetite has decreased too.

As compared to my first pregnancy, I didn't put on as much weight back then. This time round, the weight has gone to baby 2 and I'm glad because the last time I put on, it was a hefty 23kg! It was too much and I spent 1 year losing it and even then, I didn't really go back to my pre-pregnancy weight too.

Not that I'm complaining because the husband actually likes the extra curves I've put on, just that he keeps reminding me to tone my body, then I'll be perfect, like a MILF. His words, not mine.

So now being the last leg of pregnancy, we're getting more and more excited about baby 2 now. I have never in my life thought I would have kids, but now I'm having a second one, it really feels so surreal. People have also asked me if I will try for a girl for the third time, I can only smile and say, never say never!


Not going to be so adamant like the first time, I've learnt my lesson. 

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Happy to hear that you're excited about Baby No.2! Can't imagine that you're even thinking about the possibility of a third one! ;)