Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A week with the kids

I spent last week on my own with both kids. The son's school was closed for the school holidays and my mum had plans of her own, so I had to look after them. At first, I thought it would be really difficult to manage the two on my own and I was afraid they would be bored and truthfully, I wasn't really looking forward to it. But as it turns out, we had loads of fun and laughter, we all got fed and dressed, and we all got entertained too, all thanks to YouTube and Hi5.

off to do some marketing and as it was a sunny day,
 he insisted we wear our sunglasses.
my 7 month old is not very impressed with the sunnies.

off to Sheng Shiong!


icook.

rite of initiation.
smelling the big brother's backside.

date at the airport.

this 2 has got to be the most non-conversing playmates of all time.
one conversed in English and the other in Mandarin.
the only language they understood  together was
PLAY.

playgound fun.

super fast.

little buddy friend.

little gymnast.

he sneakily drank most of the bubble tea on the
pretext of offering to hold it for me.

and this boy? just refused to nap.

took some mug shots for his passport!

And this my friend, is how 3 year old dances and a 7 month old scooting his bum.




No comments: