Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sayings as it goes

Just the other night, I had my birthday dinner albeit tooooo belated, like a month belated.

Better late than never, they always say.

I also say.

My group of girlfriends kept asking how I wanted to celebrate and all I could think of was to have some real good Korean food. And so, after several consultations with Dr Google, we finally decided on Togi Korean Restaurant.

Free flow of side dishes.






















Bean pancake.






















My favourite! Jajjiangmyeon






















Seafood Stew.






















It was a great night spent just chatting, laughing over some nice Korean food. We stayed till they were closed and credit to the staff for not actually chasing us out too!

As the saying goes, "Nothing like good food and girlie friends to warm my belly"

This, I anyhow say.

No comments: