Monday, December 29, 2014

A new shopping experience

I was recently invited to the opening of Zalora's pop up store at ION Orchard and guess what?!

Wait, don't guess. Let me just tell you!

I was really excited and super stoked because Zalora has always been my go-to website since two years back! Whenever I need a new blouse, dress, shoes or even make-up, it's the first site I visit. 

Crossed-my-fingers-and-hope-to-not-get-my-favourite-on-sale-item-if-I-lie.

Imagine my delight when my favourite website finally opened its first store! I can finally feel and touch those items that I've been saving in my shopping cart and even get to try them on before I make an actual purchase!

How awesome is that!?

The offline store with a digital shopping experience.
Absolutely.



This image is credit to Zalora FB page.
I got right down to business, put my game face on and these blazers caught my eye!

Material Girl
Colour Block Meshed Sleeved Blazer


 
River Island
Black Blurred Floral Print Blazer





Neon Rose
Clueless Check Blazer
Dorothy Perkins
Black Boyfriend Blazer























There're a lot more designs so go grab some blazers! Blaze hot while staying warm in the chilly weather!

The pop up store is located at:
ION Orchard B2-04/05 and opens daily from 10am to 10pm
It will close in January 2015! 

PS: Go take a look see now and get a S$10 voucher when you sign up for their newsletter! While you're at it, use my voucher code ZBAPPpe* during check out for additional 15% off!
*valid only for new customer

PPS: This post has been brought to you by Zalora.

No comments: